Here at HCS Gadgets, our Hoverboards come with a 12 Month Manufacturer Warranty, which covers any electrical or mechanical faults. Due to the nature of the product we cannot be held responsible for misuse of the product or accessories.
For the first 3 months of the warranty, HCS Gadgets will provide our customers with a prepaid DPD Drop Off return label for any faulty goods. After the first 3 months, the customer will be responsible to cover the costs of the return postage for the item to return to our repairs centre. After the item is repaired, we will then cover the cost of sending the item back to you, therefore effectively splitting costs.
We highly recommend sending the item back in its original packaging to protect the item during transport. Once the item has arrived to us and undergone routine checks, we will be able to take your case further and either exchange, repair or replace (like to like) your item as agreed. If the item has been damaged in transit due to poor packaging, the customer is liable to pay for the repair.
Please Note: The warranty is only valid if the product is charged every 30 days, in order to maintain a minimum battery charge level. If upon examination, it is discovered that the battery within the product has not been charged, then the overall product warranty will be void as this can cause an effect to the battery, as well as other hoverboard components.
- 1-year full UK manufacturer’s warranty on the hoverboard body
- 6-month full UK manufacturer’s warranty for the battery
- 3-month full UK manufacturer’s warranty for rear wheel and other consumables
HCS Gadgets do not cover the following:
- General Wear and Tear
- Scratching and other aesthetic damages to the Outer Casing
- Damage to the Hardware, Electronics or Casing caused by Impact
- Damage to the Hardware, Electronics or Casing caused by Dropping the Board
- Any Damage caused by Collision or Accidents during use
- Damage due to attempt of Repairs or Modifying the Hoverboard, Components or Charger Accessories in any way
In an unlikely event of receiving a faulty item, contact HCS Gadgets directly via email.
Please Note: It can take up to 28 days for a repaired item to be processed and returned to the customer.
Once a pre-paid return label has been sent to you, the item return must be returned within 4 weeks of the label being issued.
If the item is not returned within the first 4 weeks of it being issued, we will not provide a new return label, it is then the customers responsibility to use their own shipping courier to return the item.