We work with a variety of UK Delivery companies, ensuring parcels are delivered safely. The main courier services we use include DPD, Hermes and Royal Mail.
All orders are dispatched within one working day. Orders must be placed before 12pm to be eligible for next day delivery.
Items under £40 will be sent via Hermes/Royal Mail and will take up to 2-4 working days to arrive.
Items over £40 will be sent via DPD and will arrive on the next working day. Tracking will be sent via email and a signature is required upon delivery. Simply track your parcel with DPD Online. DPD will update you on your order status and allow you to:
- Select an alternative delivery date
- Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
- Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
- Collect the parcel from your local DPD Pick up Shop
Working days are Monday – Friday. This excludes weekends and Bank Holidays.
There are a few exceptions to the standard delivery terms, which take up to 3-5 working days. These are:
- UK islands, e.g. Isle of Wight, Jersey, Isle of Jura, etc.
- Northern Ireland.
- Parts of the Scottish Highlands.
- Parts of Scotland