Hip Hop Yellow Off Road 8.5″ Bluetooth Hoverboard Swegway
- Genuine Off Road Hoverboard By HCS Gadgets
- Original Jet Battery 36v 4.4ah – Long Lasting Battery*
- Full conversion kit – Monster Suspension Hoverkart
- Germany TAOTAO technology Mainboard
- UL UK tested Charger
- Free Hoverboard CARRY case worth £34.99
- Free Bluetooth speakers built in the hoverboard
- As Seen in Hover Disco
- Award-winning customer service of 2019 by Panel You.
- 400w X2 Motor
Hoverboard Buy Online / Balance Board Uk / Best Hoverboard Deals
- Reviews (4)
- Return Policy
8.5″ All Terrain Hip Hop Bluetooth Hoverboard Segway
All-Terrain Off-Road Hip Hop Hummer Bluetooth Monster Hoverboard Swegway Segway comes with a FREE carry case and built-in Bluetooth enabled connection to stream music. The off-road hummer tires measure at 8.5 inches with an all-terrain body, suitable for outdoor use.
The Off-Road Hummer Swegway Hoverboard from Hoverboard Store, is a safe and tested hoverboard, going through various tests. These tests include SGS, CE, and ROHS, stating the hoverboards as safe and verified in the UK. The battery is 36v 4.0ah Original Jet, as we provide original cell batteries which will last long over the course of the product life. Simply stroll and cruise out with the Hoverboard Go-Kart and become the ultimate hoverboard-hoverkart rider, racing your friends and family.
Explore our range of All-Terrain Hoverboard Bundles here.
8.5-inch all-terrain hummer specification
- UL UK 3 Pin Charger
- Durable Original 8.5-inch Hoverboard Tyres
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Germany TAO TAO mainboard
- 36v 4.0ah Genuine Fireproof Battery
- Short circuit cut off
- Up to 2-3 hours of battery life
- Up to 2 hours to charge the hoverboard
- Weight limit of 110kg
- 12 Months Warranty
- Free Carry Case included
- Dry surfaces – grass
- Bumpy surfaces
All products come with FREE delivery and a 12 Month Warranty.
24/7 Support is available. Please find details in Contact Us.
Official Suppliers of West Midlands Hover Disco.
WARNING: Please ensure safe use at all times. We recommend you to wear a Helmet & Pads to ensure that you are not injured while riding. Please be responsible. Do Not Ride these on the roads. We cannot be held responsible for any injury caused.